Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.Dismiss Notice
Error messages and possible solutions
- Sorry the following fields in the CSV File are not found in this table
- Sorry this form is not published
- Sorry this table is not published
- Sorry this visualization is unpublished
- Fatal error: Class 'plgFabrik_ValidationruleIsemail' not found in
- Unknown column 'introtext'...
- Dompdf library not found
- 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list
- If you've got a white screen
Below you will find a list of error messages and their common causes and solutions.
Sorry the following fields in the CSV File are not found in this table (top)
Sorry this form is not published (top)
Sorry this table is not published (top)
Go to admin backend > Fabrik > Lists > Your list > Publishing and verify if the field 'Finish Publishing' is set to 0000-00-00 00:00:00.
Sorry this visualization is unpublished (top)
Fatal error: Class 'plgFabrik_ValidationruleIsemail' not found in (top)
This can occur if you have added a validation to a form but the access level of the validation plugin does not match that of the form.
Unknown column 'introtext'...(top)Maybe an issue with Roost Web Push for Joomla package.
Disable the Roost New Article Notification Override plugin
Dompdf library not found(top)See http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/pdf-output/
500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list(top)In Fabrik Options/Debugging set "Allow Fabrik Debug"=yes.
Then call your list and append &fabrikdebug=1 (resp. ?fabrikdebug=1 if it's the first URL param)
This will show you the detailed MySQL error message.
If you've got a white screen(top)See I've got a whitescreen - what next?