1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

juuser's Recent Activity

1. juuser liked maleman's post in the thread Fabrik error generated incorrect query for a MySQL view.

I was able to get this working. As you can see with the above SQL statement that Fabrik was generating, it was void of a field name that...

Apr 10, 2021 at 5:47 AM
  2. juuser replied to the thread Module Form Register JUser Ajax, Error only on page refresh.

Actually I can replicate now. I just copy the link here which was discussed in PM if others happen to have the same problem....

Apr 9, 2021 at 6:11 PM
  3. juuser liked mattsh's post in the thread Solved: JS-error at CSV-export.

Problem solved! I found out it was a corrupt file/files somewhere (not template). Maybe Joomla-files, I don't know. So I installed a...

Apr 9, 2021 at 12:08 PM
  4. juuser replied to the thread Module Form Register JUser Ajax, Error only on page refresh.

Cannot replicate. Error messages show also when Ajax validation is enabled. Do you have any JS-error in browser console? Does it work...

Apr 9, 2021 at 8:01 AM
  5. juuser replied to the thread Move php list plugin button at bottom of list.

Inspect your plugin button code with browser inspect-function and copy the code starting from <a ... to list settings "Footer text"...

Apr 6, 2021 at 7:56 PM
  6. juuser liked troester's post in the thread Repeat Group - Page break.

"Many repeat groups" are an issue (creating a X b X c Xd... records even in a form). Adapt your php settings, enable "Big selects" ......

Apr 6, 2021 at 11:04 AM
  7. juuser replied to the thread Repeat Group - Page break.

If you have already tried the hints in the links above, like checking indexes, calc elements "only calc on save" etc, here's another...

Apr 6, 2021 at 10:36 AM