1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble to try to delete a register

Discussion in 'Community' started by javier94, Apr 19, 2020.

1. javier94

javier94 Member

Level: Community
    usually if you want to delete a register in list, when you try, a new window appears, asking --> if you want to delete, this X registers ??? ( in case you activated X registers), if you click in the button. the register appears..

Now in other list, I don´t know why... but in a list I have some registers. and if i mark one register to delete, a new window appear asking me.. "select some rows for deletion" with a Agree button..
    I click in the button to try to delete.. but the register don´t dissapear, don´t do nothing...

If you see.. the question is different.. the usual question is .. if you want to delete x registers.. and now in this list is askinng me for select some rows for deletion, when a registers is activated. after this, the button is not working.

why can not delete the register??? maybe there is any trouble in the code of any element ??? because i can not see any mistake, but i can not delete the registers..

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

2. troester

troester Well-Known Member Staff Member

Level: Community
    Obviously it doesn't recognize that there is a selected record (so it's asking "select some rows for deletion", it has "nothing" to delete).

Check in your browser console for JS errors.