1. NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible bug in content view -> _raw prefix for the list inside form

Discussion in 'Community' started by vladimir84, Mar 2, 2019.

1. vladimir84

vladimir84 Member

Level: Community
    Hello.
    When I place a list inside a form (header of an edit form), it shows correctly, however, the add button on that list gets a '_raw' prefix, thus I'm unable to pre-fill the id element of the list when adding new records of the filtered list.
    Content plugin inside the form:
    {fabrik view=list listid=17 mag2_s___id={mag2___id} resetfilters=1 clearordering=1}

Add button link of the list:
    index.php/it/mag2/form/17/?mag2_s___id_raw=169

I would add the add button separately like so:
    <a class="addRecord addbutton" href="/hermes/index.php/it/mag2/form/17/?mag2_s___id={mag2___id}" rel="lightbox"> <i class="icon-plus" data-isicon="true"></i> Add </a>

However, I can't (don't know how to) call the Ajaxify links feature - the html link doesn't open in ajax regardless of the Ajaxify setting of the table, while the built-in Add records button opens correctly in Ajax but doesn't pre-fill the id field because it has the _raw prefix.

PS. the table primary key is called table_id, this is a different id.