1. NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot create new list after update

Discussion in 'Community' started by buildit, Mar 19, 2013.

1. buildit

buildit Member

Level: Community
    I updated to the lastest github today and now when I try to create a new list I get "0 JForm::getInstance could not load file" it seems to add the list but it does not add it to the database after I check it in phpmyadmin.

2. sales2010

sales2010 Well-Known Member

Hello,

I get the same message here when i tried to join two lists..

3. sales2010

I am looking into the fabrik log and i found the following errors, might be related to this problem?

Code (Text):

WARNING deprecated  JError::isError() is deprecated.
    WARNING deprecated  JDatabase::getInstance() is deprecated, use JDatabaseDriver::getInstance() instead.
    WARNING deprecated  JDatabase::getErrorNum() is deprecated, use exception handling instead.
    WARNING deprecated  JPagination::get() is deprecated. Access the properties directly.

Please note that i'm using the "joinelement-in-repeatgroup" version of Fabrik..

4. margarett

margarett Member

I also got that error today, after update to github version 217 (doing something else). Something should be broken inside...

5. Teide

Teide Member

Hi,
    Same error here. Tried few times with different formats...

Thanks

6. sales2010

Rob, cheesegrits, can you take a look, please? i can't return to a previous version due of errors for the cdd elements but also i can't go further, need to join and/or create new lists..

7. rob

rob Administrator Staff Member

I am working on it , but its hours and hours of work that will need to be put into it. I've spent as much time as I can for the next couple of days, as we have lots of forum posts to catch up on and I have other client work which is pressing.
    It will be ready as soon as humanly possible, please be patient